From LifeNews (2/1/22), Joe Biden Unveils New Task Force to Promote Killing Even More Babies in Abortions:
As we commemorate the 49th anniversary of Roe v. Wade, we recommit to protecting and strengthening access to reproductive health care, including the right to safe and legal abortion care that the Supreme Court has recognized for decades. Patients have the right to make decisions about their own bodies. In light of restrictive laws across the nation, HHS will evaluate the impact on patients and our communities.”HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra
Among the protective laws that the bill would nullify:
- Requirements to provide women seeking abortion with specific information on their unborn child and on alternatives to abortion;
- Laws providing reflection periods (waiting periods);
- Laws allowing medical professionals to opt-out of providing abortions;
- Laws limiting the performance of abortions to licensed physicians;
- Bans on elective abortion after 20 weeks when an unborn child is capable of feeling pain;
- Bans on the use of abortion as a method of sex selection. Anti-sex selection laws generally have broad public support in the states in which they are enacted, including support from substantial majorities of women.
The bill would also undo most previously enacted federal limits on abortion, including federal conscience protection laws and most, if not all, limits on government funding of abortion.
“According to pro-abortion groups, if this law is enacted, abortion-on-demand would be allowed in all 50 states, even if Roe v. Wade is weakened or overturned. Elective abortion would become the procedure that must always be facilitated – never delayed, never impeded to the slightest degree… This legislation would invalidate nearly all existing state limitations on abortion.”Jennifer Popik, J.D., director of Federal Legislation for National Right to Life
Testimonies from the streets prove that the laws providing time and education allow many women to change their minds regarding abortion even as they arrive at the clinic to perform the very act of abortion:
I witnessed true evil yesterday as a BLM supporter tried to prevent a black mother from giving her testimony to a woman struggling to choose life for her child. But we miraculously witnessed that baby be saved!Kait’s Unsafe Space, FB
The bill calling for the abolition of abortion in Florida will be presented by Drake Wuertz, a candidate for Florida State House, as a first priority.
Here are the main aspects of this proposed legislation:
- This bill recognizes the gratitude we owe to God Almighty, as is stated in our Florida Constitution, for our constitutional liberties, including civil and political rights for all persons, whether conceived inside or outside of a human body.
- This bill establishes new legal definitions for “person”, “preborn child” and “abortifacient”. It recognizes the personhood of every preborn human being from the moment of fertilization to the moment of birth.
- This bill criminalizes ALL abortion from fertilization, without exception. It prohibits the intentional killing of preborn persons and treats abortion like murder. Abortion is NOT healthcare.
- This bill criminalizes all abortion as murder. Not as a misdemeanor. Not as a lesser felony than any other murder. Not a slap on the wrist. It provides equal justice, as the Bible commands, for preborn homicide victims as for post-born homicide victims.
- This bill outlaws the sale and purchase of abortifacients as the highest-level felony possible, with prison sentences and/or severe fines.
- This bill prosecutes all parties involved in the homicide, according to their level of involvement: principal, accomplice, accessory, etc. It treats abortion murder like every other murder.
- This bill nullifies the Roe vs Wade SC opinion and every other ruling by the Federal Government that would stand in the way of Florida from protecting every innocent life.
- This bill provides severe penalties, including fines and removal from office where possible, for any state officials who refuse to enforce this act.
- This bill forbids freezing people, experimenting on them, or selling them to those who would.
If you are interested in joining those who are involved in calling for the abolition of abortion, please consider the following groups:
From Wallbuilders: The Black Robed Regiment (BRR) was the name the British placed on the courageous and patriotic clergy of the American Revolution, referencing the black robes that ministers wore in that day. Those pastors boldly proclaimed the Word of God in everything that applied to life, whether spiritual or temporal, whether related to eternal life with Christ or to topics such as taxation, education, government, military, or any other issue touched in the Bible. America is longing for a resurgence of the Black Robed Regiment – they want ministers who will provide much needed community leadership and speak out fearlessly on issues related to today’s culture.
To equip pastors and clergy for this role, we have created the Black Robe Regiment website with a vast array of resources, including:
- A history of the Black Robed Regiment, including inspiring accounts of some of the famous ministers during the American Revolution and their fearless exploits.
- A modern pledge that can be taken by today’s clergy. Pastors who participate will not only receive a certificate as a Black Robe Regiment minister but they also have the option to be listed as a BRR pastor, so that citizens can search the website to locate BRR pastors and churches in their area.
- Numerous historical resources, including famous sermons delivered by Black Robed Regiment ministers across the centuries as well as a modern resources section with a list of sermon topics relevant to contemporary cultural issues — timely practical sermons preached by today’s bold leaders, including D. James Kennedy, Rabbi Daniel Lapin, Ken Hutcherson, Tim Brooks, Robert Jeffress, Adrian Rogers, Charles Stanley, and many others.
- A section of helpful legal resources, whether related to the constitutional liberties of churches and people of faith or to internal operational issues such as personnel matters and church discipline.
Visit the BRR website today; peruse the wonderful resources; check out some of the downloadable historical documents and books, thus learning the inspiring history of some of America’s great early spiritual leaders. If you are a minister, sign up and become a minister of the new Black Robe Regiment today!
Please join the abolition movement to restore value to the preborn. Pray as the Supreme Court considers overturning Roe V. Wade even as President Biden fights to make abortion the law of the land without any limits. States that have pro-life laws must strengthen their laws so that “Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness” will be restored to the pre-born in America. Please view this series of videos to become educated on how to write and pass abolishment of abortion:
To learn more about this civil war against the preborn and to join our effort to reenact our US Constitution including the Bill of Rights, please visit Abolitionist Arise: Passionately ProLife to view videos from Drake Wuertz and others.